PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023. The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has been announced Special Quota Scholarships for Intermediate, Graduation and Masters level studies in 2023.
Students who have passed their Matriculation or Internal Examinations in the year 2021 and belong to one of the following categories can apply for the PEEF Quota Scholarship 2023 Application for PEEF Scholarship can be submitted no later than March 31, 2023.
The Students who have passed the examination under PBTE or TEVTA are not eligible to apply for this Peef scholarship. Applicants may also use a copy of the application form.
- Children of government employees at BPS 1 – 4 (children of current and retired government employees are eligible)
- Children belonging to a minority religion
- special children
- Civilian children were killed in terrorist attacks
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
- Levels: Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil
- Fields: All Fields
- Type: Pakistan Local
- Category: Open Merit & Need Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Due Date Deadline: 31-03-2023
PEEF Special Quota Scholarship Application procedure 2023
- Scholarship application form can be obtained from
- Office of the Executive Chef of the Executive Office of Education-Edu
- Office of the Vice Chancellor of Faculties
- It can be downloaded from the PEEF website at www.peef.org.pk
- Kindly send the completed application form to “Punjab Education Endowment Fun, Link Wahdat Road Lahore – 54600
- The deadline for submitting the PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023 form for scholarships is March 31, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria PEEF Special Quota Scholarship 2023
- Owner of the residence of Punjab province
- Minimum 60% marks in Intermediate or Matric level in the 2022 annual examination conducted by BISE or the Federal Council
- The total monthly income of parents should be less than 23000/- per month
- Children of government employees grades 1-4 are exempted from the income requirement
- Children of civilians who were killed in terrorist attacks are also exempt from the income requirement
- The candidate must be registered as a regular student in an institute for an intermediate degree or a bachelor’s degree
Official Helpline Address Contact No
- Official Website: peef.org.pk
- Contact No: 042-111-11-7333
- Fex No: 042-35963519
- The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund Ali Town Section Thokar Niaz Baig, Rawaint Road Lahore Pakistan 53700