PEEF Scholarship CM Merit CMMS Announces 2023. Punjab Education Endowment Fund PEEF announced Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2023.
The CMMS Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship for a PhD. Study in the world’s top 50 QS-ranked (subject-wise) universities in the following subject areas.
PEEF Scholarship CM Merit CMMS Announces 2023
The deadline to apply for the PEEF CMMS Scholarship is 14 April 2023. The application form can be downloaded from the PEEF website. Preference will be given to students having a Punjab domicile: However, a special quota has been allocated for other provinces including Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Gilgit-Baltistan (GB), FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT). Pakistani citizens who have applied to the world’s top 50 QS-ranked universities can apply for the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship 2023.
- Levels: PhD
- Type: International
- Category: Merit Based
- Area: Punjab, AJK, Gilgit Baltistan, FATA
- Due Date Deadline: 14-04-2023
Apply for PEEF Scholarship CM Merit CMMS 2023
- Secure admission to the world’s top 50 QS ranked (by subject) universities in preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- The scholarship application form can be downloaded from https:llwww.peef.org.pk/cmms.html.
- Send the duly filled application form to PEEF within the stipulated due date.
- Selected candidates cannot defer the scholarship to the next year.
- Permanent/Regular Faculty Members of Public Sector Teaching/Educational Institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) programme.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to enrol in the university and apply for the visa.
- The decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee will be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or terminate the entire selection process without assigning any reason.
- The last date for receipt of applications at the PEEF office is April 14, 2023
Eligibility Criteria CMMS PEEF Scholarship CM Merit
- A valid PhD from one of the world’s top 50 QS ranked (by subject) universities, offering admission in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks in an entire academic career.
- Declared monthly family income including that self, spouse, & parents equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-
- Maximum age 35 years as on 14 April 2023.
- Have not availed of any foreign scholarship in the past.
Subject Areas PEEF Scholarship CM Merit CMMS 2023
Life Sciences Medicine
Engineering & Technology
Social Sciences /Arts & Humanities.