OPF Scholarship All Overseas Pakistanis 2023. The Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) announces the Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund (OPEF) Scholarships. Under OPEF, scholarships will be awarded to children and spouses (husband/wife) of Overseas Pakistanis who continue education in Pakistan.
The OPEF fund is created to support the education of the children and spouses of Pakistanis abroad who study in public or private educational institutions in the country. Under the scheme, more than 732 scholarships will be awarded to deserving children of Pakistanis abroad.
OPF Scholarship All Overseas Pakistanis 2023
Children or spouses of Overseas Pakistanis who are enrolled in government or private colleges and universities and studying at Intermediate, Undergraduate (MBBS, BDS, BSc Engg etc) or Postgraduate levels are eligible to apply. The last date to submit the OPF Education Fund Scholarship application is March 31, 2023.
Read Also: UET Lahore ECAT Registration Schedule Announces 2023
- Education: Inter, Bachelor, MS/MPhil
- Fields: All Fields
- Type: Pakistan
- Category: Need Based
- Area: All Pakistan
- Due Date Deadline: 31-03-2023
How to apply Online for OPF Scholarship
Qualified applicants can download the application form from the OPF Official website www.opf.org.pk. The application form can also be obtained from the OPF head office in Islamabad and OPF regional officers in Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta and Mirpur (AJK).
Also More: Lahore Board Admission Schedule for Annual Inter Exams Announces 2023
The application form can be submitted at the Islamabad head office or any of the regional offices. The last date to submit an OPF Scholarship application is March 31, 2023.
Eligibility Criteria for New OPF Education Fund Scholarship
- Minimum marks of 60% or CGPA 2.5 on your last SSC/HSSC Board exam or college exam.
- Assured admission as a regular student at an educational institution affiliated/recognized by local Boards/Universities/HECs in the same year that the annual SSC exams are passed.
- One of the parents (father or mother) of the applicant must be a registered member of OPF (valid for 3 years after permanent return).
- Less than Rs. 100,000/- Father’s monthly income
- Not obtain any other scholarship during the academic year.
Ineligibility Criteria for New OPF Education Fund Scholarship
- Qualifications of passers or students who have passed the exam in complementary call students
- who have passed the aforementioned exam with a grace note
Deceased registered OP’s children are also eligible to apply in case their father has passed away within 03 years prior to the last date of this announcement. The OPF Scholarship to Spouse of Overseas Pakistanis will be awarded on the condition that the respective candidate meets the remaining eligibility criteria and that none of the children of the same OP parents is availing of the OPF Scholarship at the same time.