NADRA Executive Office DHA Lahore. The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is an independent, autonomous, and constitutional body of Pakistan that manages the country’s national database and issues national identity cards, passports, and visas to Pakistani citizens.
The NADRA Executive Office in DHA Lahore is responsible for overseeing the operations and activities of NADRA in the Lahore Defense Housing Authority (DHA) area.
NADRA Executive Office DHA Lahore
The office may be responsible for issuing national identity cards, passports, and visas to residents of the DHA Lahore area, as well as other administrative and management tasks related to NADRA’s operations in the region.
If you have any questions or need assistance with a NADRA-related matter, you can contact the NADRA Executive Office in DHA Lahore for more information.
NADRA Offices in Lahore Timings Contact No
NADRA Regional Head Office (RHO), Lahore
- Location: 73, Trade Centre, Johar Town, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 35554444
NADRA Office, Zafar Shaheed Road, Lahore
- Location: 12-A, Nagina Centre, Zarrar Shaheed Road, Guldasht Town, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 99220837
NADRA Executive Office, DHA, Lahore
- Location: 124-G, DHA Phase 1, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 35734910
NADRA office, Jallo, Lahore
- Location: Jallo Mor, Near Makkah Tower, G. T. Road, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 36583233
NADRA Executive Office, DHA, PHASE 4, Lahore
- Location: 153-CC, DHA Phase 4, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 95895893
NADRA Office, Samanabad, Lahore
- Location: 926-N, Samanabad, Lahore
- Contact No: 042-37590606
NADRA Office, Secretariat, Lahore
- Location: Secretariat Building, Mall Road, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 99210228
NADRA Office, Shahdara, Lahore
- Location: Saeed Park, Near Toll Plaza, Shahdara Town, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 37940788
NADRA Executive Office, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
- Location: 56/16, Karim Block, Allama Iqbal Town, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 35424477
NADRA Office, Lahore High Court, Lahore
- Location: Lahore High Court, Mall Road, Mozang Chungi, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 37164544
NADRA Executive Office, Township, Lahore
- Location: Block C-2, College Road, Township, Lahore
- Contact No: (042) 37964300
NADRA Office, Peco Road, Lahore
- Location: Peco Road, Kot Lakhpat, Lahore
- Contact No: 042-35943301
NADRA Office, Raiwind, Lahore
- Location: Near Raiwind Bypass, Lahore
- Contact No: 042-3539334
NADRA Office, Protectorate, Lahore
- Location: 117, Block G, Model Town, Lahore
- Contact No: 042-35885731
NADRA Office, Chung, Lahore
- Location: Multan Road, Chung, Lahore
- Contact No: 03074770202
The National Database Organization (NDO), also known as NADRA, was established in 1998 and reports to the Ministry of Interior, Government of Pakistan.
NADRA Offices Timings in Lahore
Most of the NADRA offices in Lahore work five days a week ie Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm. However, a few also work extra shifts on weekends or evenings.
More Also: NADRA Office Timings Sunday
Before leaving, it is advisable to call the branch you intend to visit to find out the office hours of NADRA in Lahore.
NADRA’s Official Helpline
For immediate help from NADRA, dial 7000 from a mobile phone or call 051-111-786-100 from a landline. Additionally, the landline number serves as a NADRA helpline for overseas Pakistanis.
However, NADRA was founded in 2000 as a separate and independent organization offering e-governance, secure documents and identity solutions.
NADRA Services Offered
NADRA is responsible for issuing several identity-based documents, including birth and death certificates, identity cards, and more, and maintaining a database record of Pakistani citizens.
- A Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) contains a 13-digit code that serves as a unique identification code when an individual turns 18.
- NICOP or National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis so that they do not need to obtain a visa whenever they visit their home country.
- Pakistan Origin Card or POC. It is issued only to qualified foreigners.
- B-Form or Child Registration Certificate is issued to children under 18 years of age, indicating that they are registered citizens of Pakistan.
- Adolescent Card is a chip-based identity card issued to Pakistani citizens under 18 years of age.
- A family certificate that tells you about your family background or family history.
- Cancellation or death certificate in case of death of an individual
The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) is headquartered in Islamabad but has Regional Head Offices (RHOs) in all major cities of Pakistan.
NADRA SNIC & SNICOP Services
It is also important to note that CNIC and NICOP are now available as Smart NIC (SNIC) and Smart NICOP (SNICOP), chip-based cards that are more efficient than earlier CNICs and register you in a central database.
They offer the same service in all cities. The most obvious service of NADRA includes CNIC generation, address updating, voter registration etc. In short, everything that is required to classify a person as a citizen of Pakistan is done by NADRA.
NADRA Office Contact No.
- Contact No: +92 51 111 786 100
- Mobilink,Ufone,Telenor and Zong: 1777
- Official Website: www.nadra.gov.pk
- Address: NADRA State Bank of Pakistan Building, Shahrah-i-Jamhuriat, G-5/2, Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan.