Kohat Division Development Project KDDP Scholarship Program 2023. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the Kohat Division Development Project (KDDP) is offering fully funded scholarships through the Department of Higher Education, Archives and Libraries for the year 2022-23 covering all educational expenses including monthly stipend as per the criteria offered at the chosen institution/majors. Only Kohat, Karak, and Hangu domicile holders are eligible to apply.
Applicants must be eligible for admission to any of the accredited institutions. The applicant must not be receiving any other scholarship. The applicant must also fall into a poverty score of 0-40 as calculated by BISP-NSER.
Kohat Division Development Project KDDP Scholarship Program 2023
- Levels: Bachelor, Masters
- Fields: All Fields
- Category: Open Merit Based
- Area Pakistan: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Due Date: Deadline
How to Apply
- Interested applicants can obtain KDDP scholarship applications from the universities listed above.
- Completed scholarship application form along with supporting documents must be submitted to the respective university.
- Students need to secure admission in any of the approved majors listed above in the participating universities subject to admission% on merit.
- Applications of all potential candidates will be reviewed by the Institutional Scholarship Awarding Committee (ISAC) within 75 days after the dosing date set by the respective university.
- Providing false information will result in the cancellation of the scholarship.
- Applications are submitted directly to the KDDP or the Administration Unit. The HED office may not be entertained.