How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Online Via Mobile SMS Online. The National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) introduced the ‘National Verification and Renewal Campaign’ (QTTC) which officially verifies your family members.
This beneficial service has made the process very easy for Pakistanis and also saves a lot of time and energy. Without further ado, let’s get straight to how to verify a Nadra family tree.
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Online Via Mobile SMS Online
NADRA Family Tree Verification is a new initiative of the Government of Pakistan to check and cancel illegal ID cards. The National Database and Registration Authority of Pakistan have launched an SMS family verification system. NADRA Family Verification SMS enables users to know if an unrelated or stranger has been added to their family members’ list.
Also Read: How to Check CNIC ID Number With Mobile Phone Number
How to Verify NADRA Family Tree Through Mobile SMS
You will get details of your family members through SMS. If any information is incorrect, write 1 in the reply to inform NADRA. A representative will contact you from their Islamabad helpline at 051-2778009.
If all information received is correct then write ‘2’ to inform NADRA. If you are interested in verification and renewal services, it is necessary to register an SMS with NADRA from the same mobile number that was provided at the NADRA registration centre while processing the ID card or B-form.
If your mobile number is not registered with NADRA then visit any NADRA centre.
If you have a registered mobile number then all you need to do is:
- Open the SMS app on your Mobile phone.
- Type your 13-digit CNIC ID number without spaces in the text box.
- Send to 8009
How to Verify Online Family Tree NADRA
- Visit the official website of Nadra: https://id.nadra.gov.pk/e-id/
- Register or sign in to your account.
- Click on ‘New Application’.
- Select ‘Issuance of Identity Document (CNIC, NICOP, FRC, POC)’.
- Then select ‘Family Registration Certificate’.
- Click on ‘Start Application’.
- Enter your ID card number.
- Upload your photo.
- Select your family tree and click ‘Save’.
- Now enter the ID cards of all your family members one by one.
- Select each member’s relationship with you.
- Enter their ID card number.
- Then click on ‘Add Member’.
- Once done click on ‘Verify My Family’.
- If the list is verified correctly, you will see green marks.
How to get NADRA FRC Family Registration Certificate
This will give you all the details about your family tree. You can apply for your FRC by visiting the NADRA Registration Center or through the Pakistan Identity website.