HEC LLM and Ph.D. Scholarships Announce for Balochistan. The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced LLM and Ph.D. scholarships for Balochistan students under the Law Graduate Scholarship Scheme.
According to the details, the program is an opportunity for Baluchistan students to further their law education abroad as HEC offers three types of degrees including indigenous LLM, foreign LLM, and Ph.D. Foreign. Here’s everything you need to know about LLM and Ph.D. Scholarships for the Balochistan Students Program:
HEC LLM and Ph.D. Scholarships
You have a domicile or local certificate from Balochistan.
- That the minimum age on the application closing date be:
- Master: 30 years
- PhD: 35 years
- Completed an LLB (Master of Laws) and a Master of Laws (to a PhD degree) from a HEC-recognized university with at least 50 percent of their bachelor’s degrees.
- Securing a minimum of 50 percent of marks in the aptitude test.
- Not benefiting from any other scholarship.
How to Apply
- You must apply via HEC’s online portal.
- You are not required to send hard copies of any documents at this point.
- A non-refundable deposit of Rs. 1,000 fees at Habib Bank Limited (HBL), Account Number: 17427900133401, Account Address: Higher Education Authority, Branch Code: 1742.
- The fee slip should be uploaded to the online portal and its hard copy should be brought to the test center.
- The application must be ‘submitted’ online after it has been completed because ‘saved’ and ‘incomplete’ applications will be disregarded.
Deadline Due Date:
The deadline to apply for the scholarship is December 19, 2022.
Important Notes Details
- Applicants will be selected based on exams and academic scores.
- Scholarships from 15 to 20 percent will be allocated to the families of those martyred or injured in the Quetta blast, which occurred on August 8, 2016.
- In the event that the above applicants are not available, scholarships will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- LLM Indigenous Scholarships will only be awarded to students who are studying or seeking admission in HEC-recognised public sector universities or W-class private universities.
- Applicants applying for foreign scholarships are required to submit a letter of admission to the top 500 universities in the QS ranking after selection.
- If employed, applicants must work in a law-related field. The Grants Administration Committee will review the organizations of the applicants working. Note here that the committee’s decision on employed applicants will be final.
- Working employees are required to present a no-objection certificate and obtain a study leave from their institution.
Contact Helpline Details
In case of any query or complaint, applicants can call 051-111-119-432 or 0334-1119432 or send an email to [email protected] In addition, applicants can also visit the HEC website for more information.