Beef Scholarships For LLM and Phd In Law Announce 2023. Balochistan Education Endowment Fund (BEEF) has announced scholarships for a local and foreign scholarship for lawyers to pursue higher education.
Scholarships are offered for LLM and PhD. Education in Pakistan and top foreign universities. The government of Balochistan has decided to allocate funds of Rs.250 million managed by BEEF to bridge the professional gap through capacity building and professional skills development of practising lawyers of Balochistan registered with the Balochistan Bar Council.
Beef Scholarships For LLM and Phd In Law Announce 2023
What Scholarships will be offered for higher studies in law covering degree programs including LLM/PhD? The law in foreign countries / in law at the bar and in higher education institutions outside the province.
Also Read: Pakistan Sweet Home Pre-Cadet College Scholarship for Orphans Announce 2023
- The International/Foreign Funded Scholarship (FFS) covers foreign advanced law studies offered only by universities/universities.
- · National/Domestic Funded Scholarships (IFS) Covered within the country – Only Higher Law Institutions/HEC Recognized Universities outside Balochistan
Eligibility Criteria for Online Beef Law Scholarships
- Aspiring lawyers have applied for admission to LLM or PhD in Law or BAR-AT-LAW offered by Balochistan-based national educational institutions recognized by HEC or international institutes/universities. Later, these institutes/universities will be considered/declared as Centers of Excellence (COE) of BEEF for long-term funding partnerships.
- Applicants for FFS/IFS must have taken admitted in Spring/Fall session as defined and announced by BEEF.
- Applicants for FFS/IFS must have a valid native/domicile of Balochistan province.
- Applicants for FFS/IFS must have a valid result of GAT-LAW with the minimum score required by HEC.
- An applicant for FFS/IFS must have secured 60% marks or 3 CGPA (as applicable) in an LLB degree program offered by HEC recognized Institute:
- Applicants for FFS/IFS should have a valid registration/license with Balochistan Bar Council with a minimum of 2 years of practising experience as an advocate.
- Applicants for FFS must qualify with a minimum score of 6.5 for IELTS
- Applicants for FFS must receive and submit an unconditional offer letter to BEEF as described above.
- Applicants for FFS must have a valid passport.
- Applicants for FFS/IFS must have valid CNIC.
- Applicants for IFS must submit to BEEF an unconditional offer letter for admission to Pakistan (Outside Balochistan Province) Intuition/University as mentioned above.
- An applicant for FFS/IFS has to sign an affidavit/bond on stamp paper of at least Rs.100 and submit it to BEEF to certify that after successful completion of the course of study, he/she For two will return to the country to serve the province of Balochistan. At least years.