BEEF Scholarships for Cadet Colleges Announce 2023. Balochistan Education Endowment Fund BEF has announced fully funded scholarships for students in cadet colleges and residential schools and colleges outside Balochistan.
Students aspiring to take admission in 7th or 8th standard in designated schools or colleges across the country are eligible to apply for this scholarship. It is the student’s responsibility to gain admission, however, fully funded scholarships will be provided upon admission.
BEEF Scholarships for Cadet Colleges Announce 2023
The full degree program including all student expenses is covered by Balochistan Education Endowment Fund under its fully funded scholarship program.
Also Read: BEEF 8000 scholarships for Matric to MS Level Announces 2023
BEEF Fully Funded Scholarship Funding is non-stop, funding will continue without interruption until the specified course of study is completed on a regular basis each year.
- First priority will be given to students who have completed their education in government institutions of Balochistan.
- • Second Preference: Students who have completed their education at private institutions of Balochistan.
- • Third Preference: Students who have completed their education in Balochistan.
Procedure BEEF Scholarships for Cadet Colleges
- • It is the student’s responsibility to secure admission.
- • BEEF has allocated PKR: 1500,000/- to each institution. However, the number of seats will be allotted according to the expenses.
- • BEEF will collect details of all Balochistan students from the institute, prepared based on merit entry test marks.
Also Read: BEEF New LLM & PhD in Law Foreign & local Scholarship Announce 2023
Students domiciled in Balochistan can apply for the scholarship. Age should be as per institution policy. Students must be selected for admission to designated colleges. Candidates holding any other scholarship from any institute or organization are not eligible to apply.